What's better on a warm spring or summer evening than a colourful salad packed full of goodness? This salad
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 3 large handfuls spinach
- 1/2 broccoli
- 1 pomegranate
- 70g pecans
- 1 lemon
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Chop the butternut squash into bite sized pieces.
- Pop onto a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes, drizzle over the oil and mix.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes at 180°C (fan), until they turn brown.
- Dry toast the pecans in a frying pan - keep an eye on them to prevent burning!
- Cut the broccoli into bite sized pieces and put the washed spinach into a bowl.
- Add the broccoli and the roasted butternut squash. Top the mix with pomegranate and squeeze over a dash of lemon juice.
- Add the pecans and season with salt and pepper. Serve up or pop in an Igluu meal prep container for later!
Igluu meal prep containers are available to buy on our website.